Sunday 27 January 2008

Different types of people ...

My first blog combines my present occupation (a pastor) with my previous (computer programmer). It concerns a poster stuck up on the wall of an IT room which caught my eye. It was in the background in a recent episode of a TV crime series and it read thus:
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary
and those who don’t.

If you don’t understand it, ask a computer geek. I did understand it, which makes me think I ought to get out more! Actually, I ought to get out more, and tell people that there are only two types of people in this world; those who know Jesus and those who don’t. Those who do are part of the largest religion in the world, Christianity. Those who know Jesus have received his promise that when they die they’ll go to heaven. This isn’t a reward but a free gift! Those who don’t are in danger of ending up at that other place. When it comes to what really matters in this life, and affects the life to come, there are only two types of people, those who have decided to follow Jesus and those who haven’t – yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment