Monday 26 May 2008

Bank Holiday Bunkum

Heard this on Radio 2 a little while ago. This is what you do. Whilst sitting, raise your right leg off the ground and move your foot in a circular clockwise motion. As you are doing that, 'draw' a number six in the air with your right hand. As you do that, your foot will automatically start going anti-clockwise! Try it and see!

This reminded me of something else. When you put on a pair of shoes, do you always put the same shoe on first? I always put the left shoe on first. I only found this out when once I accidentally picked up the right shoe, realised it wasn't the left, put it down & picked up the left, and then I thought, "Why??" I still don't know! Anyone any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. To show you how officially sad I am I actually tried this and it is so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete