Saturday 4 April 2009

A Couple of Updates

In my "Random Observations" of 4 March, I queried the rather obscure picture on the side of a long life light bulb that we had purchased (see below). I admitted to not knowing what it meant and suggested that words, rather than that obscure picture might have been more helpful.Well, Clare has suggested it might mean don't use it with a dimmer switch. She is obviously very bright to think of that (oh, no! I think there's an unintentional pun there. It WAS unintentional, honest!).

However, I still prefer my interpretation of "Don't use when wearing black and white headphones".

Oh, by the way, concerning the zebra crossing of my 11 March blog, EDF Energy say it's nothing to do with them and an internal problem within the Council. And when I last went past, the crossing was still not in use ...

No comments:

Post a Comment