Monday 26 April 2010

Back again!

My apologies to all my loyal readers who have got fed up linking to my blog and finding no new entries. We had a week away at Spring Harvest and then time just seemed to disappear ... The picture, by the way, is the big top at Spring Harvest (a Christian festival held at Butlins) where the Bible studies and evening celebrations took place. The worship and speakers were great, but the weather was freezing.

Next, an addition to my previous blog below. The second book I mentioned was reviewed in the Baptist Times last week (I got there before they did!). They reviewed two books, one in favour of the case for theistic evolution and one against (the one I read). The BT reviewer was not terribly complimentary about Should Christians Embrace Evolution and said both sides in the debate have "further work ahead". To that last phrase I would certainly agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment