Sunday 12 July 2009

Induction

I have been very remiss in that I have not blogged about my Induction last week to the pastorate of Laindon Baptist Church. It was a great morning with a good mixture of formality and informality. The church was brilliant in preparing the church with 50 extra chairs, kindly borrowed from the local Methodist Church and of course in preparing a feast for everyone afterwards.


My appreciation goes also to everyone who came, not just from Laindon, but also friends, going back from the three churches I have pastored, and even one family from the church we were at before God called me into the ministry. Also, thanks to family who came and supported me.






1 comment:

  1. A good induction service, and so nice to meet people from your previous churches. God also looked down on us at Laindon and provided sunshine to match. The pictures came out well and just look at all that lovely food. No wonder I gained a pound in weight at Slimming world on the Weds.Welcome to Laindon Eric and Jen and long may your ministry with us go from strength to strength well into the future.God bless you both. Ginge :-)

    ReplyDelete