Monday 29 March 2010

AA renewal

I've been a member of the AA since 1968. My subscription renewal is due and I got a tip off from a friend. And that was to look on their website to see how much cheaper it is.

Our current membership includes "Home Start" and "Relay" service and the AA have given me (even though I haven't asked for it), complimentary "Stay mobile" service. This costs us £192 in total.

But on the Internet the cost for all of that, including paying for "Stay Mobile" is £30 cheaper! If we don't have "Stay Mobile", it's £70 cheaper!

So I rang up and he was happy to do the deal on the website prices. He said something about having to give the full prices in their letter due to the FSA. I didn't understand that. But I DO understand paying £70 less!

=========================

I blogged about last year's renewal, as they sent it out so early (Put "AA" into the search window at the top left of the page to find it).

Also, another friend tipped me off about a YouTube clip, also about a helpful AA man. Go to
www.YouTube.com and search for "AA Barrier"

No comments:

Post a Comment