Thursday 24 June 2010

Fond of a font

I read an article recently that said most typesetters despise the font "Comic Sans MS". What a travesty! It's a great font!

In fact I shall attempt to type the rest of this blog entry in that very font. It has a friendly, informal look to it. AND the font is one of the few that do a small 'a' in the way we actually write it, so my wife confirms that it's helpful for children to read.

So let's hear it for Comic Sans! My friends, use it whenever you can! Show these 'experts' what we think of their disdain!

(If the above hasn't come out in Comic Sans, then you've probably not got it in your font library, so why not?? It also shows I've been mugging up on using HTML, in order to get the font to come out in the first place!)

No comments:

Post a Comment