Wednesday 30 September 2009

Freeview retune continued ...


Further to this morning's blog (below), I have now retuned my freeview box and ITV is back! So is More4 which had also disappeared without a trace, which means we can now record the programme "Without a Trace"! If you've not heard of that, it's an American drama series about the FBI missing persons section, and their hunt for those who have disappeared.

But I couldn't find any recordable episodes of "Numbers", another American crime drama, also about the FBI, but crimes are solved with the help of a mathematician. OK, I know it's silly, but it's good entertainment, and I like the home scenes of the two brothers and their Dad. You'll have to watch it to understand!

We watch to see how long it is before the maths professor says "algorithm" - normally it's not long!

No comments:

Post a Comment