Friday 25 September 2009

Things must get quieter!

Someone complained to me that my last three blogs have been depressing! So, sorry about that to all my readers! Actually I'm hoping things will settle down. It's been a hectic two and a half months.

In that time I've started a new job, we celebrated the birth of our fourth grandchild, we moved house, we celebrated our ruby wedding anniversary and my wife celebrated an important birthday (one ending in a nought!). The final one was celebrated with family coming round to one of our daughters and a bouncy castle in the garden. No broken limbs I hasten to add, and most people had a bounce!

But back to everyday living, which is not without hassle. For instance, we received our first Christmas catalogue last week!

Oh, and by the way, apart from a garbled message left on our answerphone, we've not heard anything yet from Virgin Media ...

3 comments:

  1. It was so nice to read a light hearted blog this morning in the early hours, everthing was going nice till we got to the word Bounce! Then depresion came to the reader when we came back to the everyday living part.

    So I will leave you with a little ditto my Grandad taught me all those years ago...

    "Its easy enough to be pleasant, when life goes along like a lark.
    But the man worthwhile is the man who can smile when everythings going wrong"

    Keep your chin up Eric..
    Regards Ginge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that should be "song" not Lark in the above ditto... Ginge:)

    ReplyDelete