Thursday 7 January 2010

The G word

Apparently 143 people complained to the BBC because when Dr. Who 'regenerated' (from David Tennant to Matt Smith), his first words were, "Still not ginger!" when he looked at his new head of hair. According to one viewer the remark was totally inappropriate and will encourage bullying.

Well, it's comforting to know the great British public are ready to complain about such atrocities. Never mind the sex, the violence and the bad language we see and hear on our televisions - as long as no-one uses the dreaded G word!

Enough of this blogging, I just fancy a cup of coffee and a g****r biscuit! (I hope I've not offended anyone there)

1 comment:

  1. Cough Cough Snort!!!! Not offended anyone? You Place something in your Blog pages knowing that one of your greatest admirers is Ginger.. Well im on the change actually turning Grey slowly.But the chest still expands when I hear the G word. My wife is already threatning to put me in the Catherine Tate home for Ginger people so had better hurry up and turn Grey real quickly... See you at the coffee Stop later.
    Regards
    Ginge. :)

    ReplyDelete