Thursday 28 January 2010

Plaster & Chris Evans

If you were listening to Chris Evans on Radio 2 this morning and you heard the "megaphone moment", you will have heard me announcing to the world that I'm having my plaster off today. If you didn't hear it (and why not???), then you can go to www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00q9gv3 - it is 1 hour 6 minutes into the show.

Well, I've got the plaster off and I have a splint. They say the kneecap fracture has healed - praise the Lord! Thank you if you have been praying.

Now I walk carefully with one crutch, and slowly will exercise to get the knee and leg back into full operation.

1 comment:

  1. Very good Eric - and good news that everything is making good progress. I am just out of hospital having had yet another knee op - a partial kneecap replacement on my left knee this time. Oh the joy of it all!!! Hope you continue to go from strength to strength. Paula

    ReplyDelete