Tuesday 9 February 2010

Round the neck

During the last cold spell I was watching the BBC News and all the male reporters seemed to be wearing the same scarf! I commented on this to my wife at the time.


So imagine my surprise when I went to get out my new scarf I'd had for Christmas, only to find it was also that same scarf!


Now on thinking about it, I'm sure all the scarves were different, but there does seem to be a certain fashion showing itself, and if that's the case, I'm unwittingly at the centre of it!


I was reminded of this today when I noticed a friend of mine also had one of these scarves. It's a bit spooky, isn't it?
Here is my scarf. Have YOU seen one like it??

2 comments:

  1. Can't say I have, but it *is* very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes Ive seen that scarf before in my Youth, now let me think Cliftonville High School for boys Northampton. That was its correct name but what did us lads call it???? Ah yes its coming to me now "BORSTAL"
    Ginge :)

    ReplyDelete