Thursday 13 September 2012

Cholesterol test

Our local Sainsbury's is doing free cholesterol tests.  As I've never had one before, I thought it would be a good idea.  The first time I asked, the machine wasn't working.  The second time I went in, I found I had to make an appointment.  But that was OK, she filled in a card to give me, as you can see.  She wrote the date and time and the store name in first, then looked back at the appointment in order to write my name.

As she wrote my name she said, "This is just a reminder."  I had to bite back my tongue to stop me saying, "That's OK, I think I'll remember my name!"

But come to think of it, that way things 'disappear' after I put them down and it's a full scale search to find them, maybe I might need that reminder...

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to tell us what your cholesterol turned out to be!!

    ReplyDelete